View Single Post
Old 03-21-2005, 02:28 PM

Default Re: Top 99 Girls - 2005

[ QUOTE ]
do you people who compile these lists actually have girlfriends? Have you ever had a girlfriend? Do you even know what a real girl looks and smells and - more importantly - tastes like?

How old are you?? This reminds me of when I was a freshman at an all-boy's Catholic high school and would make these kind of lists instead of paying attention in class.

Note the important part of that last sentence:
FRESHMAN IN HS!

Instead of making list of unattainable women, how about, I don't know, get out of your mamma's basement and actually MEET a girl? You might actually find that pretty girls are NOT something to be worshiped and pined after like the Holy Grail; instead, they are usually just as insecure and clueless as the rest of us. Even more so, from my experience.

Girls like confidence, a sense of humor, a little bit of ass-holery. They don't like Star Wars convention-goers who write them little poems and who settle for being "just friends."

They also would think any guy who makes this kind of list to be an utter and complete tool who has probably never gotten laid.

Dude - get out of the house and go talk to a girl - today.

[/ QUOTE ]

im pretty sure this is like peoples list or another magazines b/c it was in a magazine i have...dont be so quick to judge jesus