View Single Post
Old 03-18-2005, 12:13 PM

Default Whats you favorite comeback ........

to someone who bitches about you sucking them out?

I've always liked;

1) dont be embarrassed, crying is a natural human emotion; let it out
2) want some cheese with that whine?
3) last time I seen that much crying, it was on a Barbara Walters special
4) sorry could you repeat that? I was busy thinking about where I was gonna spend your money
5) (borrowed from Eric Cartman)....I'm gonna cash your money into 1's, fill a kiddy swimming pool with it and roll around in it....."oh (insert name) your money feels soooo good"
6) looks like somebody needs a hug....come here sweetie, mommy will make it better
7) if they are from another country a simple chant of "USA USA USA" or reminding them how we bailed em out of WWII seems to work....yea i know its a cheap shot, but arrogant americans piss people off real good.

Ah, the joys of online poker; in the real world I'd get pummeled in 10 seconds. If they come back with the usual 'gay' or 'screwin your mom' reply, you have a sucker ready for tilt. I never attack first....but if they start it, its gloves off. At lower limits with a typical testosterone filled male player, this actually works quite well as a tactical manuver....nobody wants to get beat by a smartass. They are too dang stupid to seperate their emotions from the game and just turn off the chat.

Give me some other good comebacks folks.......