View Single Post
Old 03-18-2005, 08:49 AM

Default Re: My Best Ever Lay Down!

[ QUOTE ]
Disclaimer: None of the following is intended as an attack. Take it as the best serious, honest advice I have to give you.

[ QUOTE ]
Ok this is my Best ever Lay Down, Id like to here your views on this hand and perhaps any great lay downs you've made yourself.

[/ QUOTE ]

Personally I'm surprised you didn't get flamed by at least 10 seperate posters on this line alone.

[ QUOTE ]
Ok I'm on Pacific Poker $5-$10 as usual, In the Big Blind on a very loose table I look down and see KK with 5 limpers, now I no if I raise not one of these players will fold,

[/ QUOTE ]

You've certainly got the best hand here - not raising with the best hand is BAD. Your raise isn't intended to get people to fold - it's intended to build a pot with the best hand pre-flop and a hand that is a favorite to win (even against 5 loose opponents) at showdown. Also - if they're not going to fold now, they're probably not going to fold later either - why not juice up the pot with the best hand.

*** THE SMALL BLIND HAD AA SO I DIDNT HAVE THE BEST HAND HERE OR DOES KK BEAT AA IN THIS FORUM? *** thanks for the rest of your advice though [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]