View Single Post
Old 03-17-2005, 08:59 PM

Default Re: My Best Ever Lay Down!

[ QUOTE ]
Ok I've edited the post best I can. Like I said before I'm not gonna be the world's greatest forum poster.

Anyway, Yes I know to Raise KK and cap KK whenever wherever.. But this was truely the loosest game ever another thing you PRO's forgot is the whole MIXING your game up?? I mean are you seriously telling me NONE of you have ever LIMPED with KK before???

My advice may not be great, my post's may not be great, my poker may not be great, but you know what, I'm never gonna put people down like you guys did [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, I am seriously telling you I have never limped in the big blind in an unraised pot with KK. The only time I would limp with them is in an aggressive game in early position, where I believe someone behind me will raise, so I can 3-bet.

You claim to never put anyone down but pepper your statement with all kinds of sarcasm about us PRO's. Please.

Oh, and by the way, why the hell would you want anyone to FOLD preflop when you hold KK? Do you not understand that you will win the pot more often than they will?

Here's an idea I stole from another post on this topic (I forget who said it and I'm too lazy to look it up): The next time you get KK or AA, just raise and show everyone your cards so that they will all fold and you'll never get sucked out on.