View Single Post
Old 03-16-2005, 02:46 PM

Default Re: Try it, you\'ll like it

[ QUOTE ]
What do you think?..

[/ QUOTE ]
Please let me rephrase - do you tend to believe an employee at face value if they have an ax to grind towards their boss?

[ QUOTE ]
One always has a slanted view of one's reality, to a varying extent. So what? Do you actually inted to get information only from people who are the paragons of objectivity? Good luck with that.

[/ QUOTE ]
You once argued that we cant take the word of soldiers on the front line because they cant be objective. Interesting reversal of positions.

This is kind of a stupid argument. I guess that I am just very skeptical in general. I just think ex employees in general are not very credible sources and I think they are even less credible when they have appear to have other motives. That is all.

Now, if an employee speaks out at great detriment to that employee then I tend to give them a tremendous amount of credit.

Please dont think that I do this only when I disagree with a position. I was arguing on a different forum about something very important to me and there was a study published that strongly supported my views. However, I refused to quote it because the source publishing it seemed very slanted even if the report itself seemed legit. There just needs to be a very high standard for data.