View Single Post
Old 03-16-2005, 01:39 PM

Default Re: moving down in limits

Get staked. OK everyone is against this but if anyone could do it the right way it would be you because you are such a proven winner... unless of course you went broke playing your current game...

Anyway, I would possibly try to get enough money from somewhere to play at least a modest sized game. I mean are you really starting at 2/4? You will probably be able to move up every 10k hands which will probably only be a weeks time if you play alot but I would try and get enough for 5/10 so you can advance much faster. Aside from getting more money in any way, take this as a great way to learn humility. Hopefully this will encourage you to pound out more hands so you can move up much faster. For you I would move up once you have 300BB because you won't risk losing it all but I dont think you need anymore than that untill you get to 5/10 6max if you are at 2/4. Just remeber, you are playing with donks like me now so it shouldn't be too tough, but remember to adjust to our suckiness and revert to the SSHE days, not HEFAP