View Single Post
Old 03-13-2005, 04:09 PM

Default 3/6 Hand History for review

Please provide some comments about how I played the hand. First Hand I've posted for review. Thanks for your comments. I'll post the results tonight after comments.

Reads: UTG is 68/22/.85; MP2 is 51/16/.71

Party Poker 3/6 Hold'em (7 handed)

Preflop: Hero is BB with 3spade, 3club.
UTG raises, 1 fold, MP2 calls, 3 folds, Hero calls.

Flop: (6.33 SB) A diamond, 7 spade, 3diamond(3 players)
Hero checks, UTG bets, MP2 calls, Hero calls.
<font color="blue"> </font> Great, I spiked my set, fear the flush draw, but I've set the trap - all going according to plan; figure I'll softplay and see what the turn brings - not going to chase the flush draw away with a bet/raise.

Turn (4.66 BB) 4 diamond, Hero checks, UTG bets, MP2 calls, Hero raises, UTG 3-bets, MP2 calls, Hero calls. <font color="blue"> </font> Well, that's not what I was looking for, but figure it's time to test the waters and see if I get reraised; UTG is telling me he has the flush, but pot is to big to fold, right?

River13.66 BB) T club, Hero checks, UTG bets, MP2 raises, Hero folds, UTG calls. <font color="blue"> </font> Figure I'm in check/call time since my C/R on the turn didn't scare anyone. But damn, 2 BB to me on the River - now what? Call, reraise or fold?

Final Pot: 17.66 BB

My first time; please be gentle(OK, I've been reading the forums long enough to know I won't get the gentle treatment), and sorry the converter output didn't come out as clean as other hands I've seen posted for review.

Thanks,
Al