View Single Post
Old 03-12-2005, 11:00 AM

Default Re: 10k checkup - Can you help me improve?

[ QUOTE ]

I dont like your river aggression, it's higher than turn. Work on the river.

[/ QUOTE ]
Good point and something I hadn't thought about. There might be a little "what the hell" factor involved sometimes on the river. Definitely something I need to work on.

[ QUOTE ]

Also, steal more. It's not a big deal at all at 0.5/1 since you usually don't get the chance but it will be more important when you play 1/2.

[/ QUOTE ]
Duly noted.

[ QUOTE ]

How many hands have you played? I think you should play some more on 0.5/1 before you move up to get these things straightened. If you move up leaks like this will punish you. 1/2 is quite different from 0.5/1, you will not win nearly as much easy money there.

[/ QUOTE ]

I had played perhaps 2k break even hands before getting serious. I took a break from online play and studied the 2+2 classics, then bought Poker Tracker, and have played these 10k hands since. So I am still very green.

I probably won't attempt 1/2 before at least another 10k hands.

[ QUOTE ]

Do you multitable? You should definately give it a try. Go up to at least 6 tables but start with fewer of course.

[/ QUOTE ]
I can play 2 tables without problems, but I think I need work more on the basics before going further.

Thanks for the comments! Much appreciated.

olavfo