View Single Post
Old 03-11-2005, 06:56 PM

Default Re: why i hate fast food

For years me and a friend would always get the same meal. Quarter pounder with cheese super size the fries medium coke. ALWAYS the same thing, at least three times a week.

One day I finally said to my friend "I'm tired of the inevitable McPains and I'm trying something differant." I go for a filet-o-fish and to my surprise I really enjoyed. So my new meal became filet-o-fish combo, super size the fries and medium coke.

Three years go by and I'm happy with my new choice in combo meal. One day it's late, about midnight and I'm heading home and decide to pick up some Mcd's. I pull up and decide it's been a long time, I'm going for the QP combo. I place the order and head home to enjoy a good meal and some old memories.

I get home open the bag and my fries are just plain old regular size. I'm pissed, more at myself because they always make the fries mistake and I always forget to check. So I think nevermind, I got a QP to make up for it. I lay out the food, turn on the tv and start eating away. I'm thinking to myself, geez this is by far the most disgusting burger I have ever eaten in my life, how could I have eaten this crap. I get through half the QP and decide maybe I should take a peek. I pull off the top bun and find the sorriest looking piece of meat with no cheese and no toppings.

So after three years of no QP combos, I have that as my return to McPains.