View Single Post
Old 03-08-2005, 10:40 PM

Default Re: What PP 15/30 players do you LEAST like to see at your table??

I have used 4 handles so far on party and empire (two on each site). I am probably also going to open a few more accounts on other skins in order to play under even more different handles. If you play on just one skin, I think it's crazy not to change your name every 6 months.

I have also considered pulling this stunt:

Me playing under a new handle: "hey there Dcfirths...how did you end up doing last night?"

Dcfirths: Who the hell are you?

me: "Oh sorry. I forgot I am playing under this handle today on Empire. My name is also 'Jokers wild' when I am on Party...we were chatting last night.

DcFIRTHS might say: "I still don't know you...you must have the wrong guy"

Or, not wishing to sound rude or perhaps just not wanting to argue the point, he might simply say "Oh okay...I did all right by the end of the day...thanks for asking"

What he says doesn't matter but what might matter is everyone else on the table marking me and "Jokers wild" as aliases...heh

Anything one can do to corrupt PT databases on oneself has to be a good thing....heh

BTW Dcfirths, I am pretty sure that I know your new name. How? well, if I say how, that might give it away to everyone but I think that you know how I might know. We only played about 20 minutes or so together. Next time, I will say "hi" so long as you promise not to pull off a trifecta on me...heh