Thread: Love or Hate
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2005, 10:19 PM

Default Results

Well, I'm still not sure about this one. I didn't get as many responses as I was hoping for as I feel that this hand was rather interesting. Here's some more thoughts on it...

I probably shoulda mentioned some more info on these guys. They're all complete donkeys. I knew they all woulda folded to a raise unless they were huge. I knew that any of them would stick in there with a T, and if they did it was bigger than mine. The only other way I woulda played this would be a river leading bet.

So this is my final thought...

After watching all the action, specifically the river, I put ALL 3 OF THEM (its that kinda game) on a weak K. The only other way this plays is a river bet, but I'm positive (gonna have to trust me) that the button is going to bet for me. Now if I fart on this pot after the button bets, I'm 90% sure that he will call with his weak K, but if I'm wrong, I'm getting pumped, and I know the other two d-bags are folding.

As it stood, I was right all around. The button shows his Kx, somebody else says 'I got that kicked', which is then repeated by other guy, and when I flip mine, they all flip out. I like what this hand did for my image as this is my regular game, and I actually don't think I missed a single bet. Interesting to me, but I'm not as cool as the Poo-bah crew.

-Durka Durka