View Single Post
Old 03-07-2005, 03:51 PM

Default Re: question for the experienced bonuswhores

[ QUOTE ]
Well, I personally play NL, and $100 NL is quite a large game to have as your minimum game. Also, when I played on Crypto there were not insignificant down times quite often. Hell, they are holding (or just held) a "sorry for all the down time tourney" right. As far as the recommendation for Pokerroom, I 100% agree that the bonus is tougher to clear than Crypto. I just think that it is a worthwhile bonus, especially at NL, because the site is relatively soft. Also, I do think that 2 weeks is a long time to wait to have to cashout. I think that is really only a big problem at interpoker though, I believe at most of the other sites you can just start the clock with like a $1 deposit and then get the bonus- I believe you have to actually deposit a full $100 at interpoker right away to get the full bonus for this month

[/ QUOTE ]

I haven't had much of a problem with down-time, and I think that they have those 'Sorry' tourneys if they are down for only a few hours in a month. And if they are down, so what, just play somewhere else for a while. Big deal.