View Single Post
Old 03-07-2005, 10:30 AM

Default Re: question for the experienced bonuswhores

I'm going to have to disagree with all of Vinny's advice if you are playing low limits, with a limited bankroll. Well, except the party advice- absolutely do all party bonuses first. After that, I would stay the hell away from Crypto- first cashout takes forever, the site is down alot, and the lowest limit games they have are still really high- I think they *start* at $1/2 and $100NL. Also they have more and more gotten a reputation as a tight site. Absolute is similar - very tight and not good for a bonus whore unless you've cleared all your other bonuses.

So, anyway, I would recommend:
1) All Party Bonuses- these are by far the most +EV
2) Bet365.com - A Prima site- has a $50 match for some relatively small number of raked hands (similar to crypto type bonuses but you can play smaller). You can cash in and out via neteller, but it doesn't look like you can cashout via neteller (read here: http://www.bet2gamble.com/Forums/sho...mp;Main=38559)
3) Then I would go to Paradise- their bonus clears in $10 increments and again, they have limits as high or as low as you want to go.
4) Pokerroom bonuses are good because the site is relatively fishy (not party on a non-bonus weekend bad, but decent). They clear awfully slow unless you play at least 1/2, preferably 2/4 limit. $25/$50NL is pretty slow too but the games are probably fishier than 1/2 and 2/4 limit.