View Single Post
Old 03-07-2005, 08:21 AM

Default question for the experienced bonuswhores

Looking for info on poker sites mainly. I'm planning on opening an account on another site. I have Party skin accounts already (and UB but I doubt they would come up in this question). I usually only take advantage of their reloads, so I just bounce a chunk of my BR around when they offer one. Primarily I play at Empire- this will most likely continue to be true. I'm looking for a site that has: fast clearing (if you could, please post the recommended limit for quickest & easiest clearing)/best bonus offered that has decent software, good games and reasonably quick cashouts to Neteller. I just finished clearing the Party bonus and I want to wait to move my money back to Empire until they have a reload. If they've got good SH tables at all limits, nice soft games, good tourney's or other games (tdl, etc) this would be a plus. I've reviewed the info on the sites and the bonuses offered @ bonuswhores. Since I'm looking for a blend of things rather than just the best bonus I thought it a good idea to solicit recommendations/opinions from those with more first hand experience at the various sites. I don't really get a good feel for the info I'm looking for in the site reviews.

In short: good $, easy clearing bonus/soft games/good software/fast cashouts who's the best?

Thanks