UTG was sLA-A
UTG+1 was LP-P
UTG+2 was LA-P
MP1 & MP2 are both minor lags, very loose and somewhat aggressive
CO & BTN are unknown
SB is a TAG
BTN is LP-P

Party Poker 0.5/1 Hold'em (10 handed) converter

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with 8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img].
UTG calls, UTG+1 calls, UTG+2 calls, MP1 calls, MP2 calls, Hero calls, CO calls, Button calls, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, BB checks.

<font color="blue"> If I had been in the CO or BTN I would have raised it here if I had the field limp in front of me. As it was I did not feel a raise was appropriate, but a limp/re-raise was a possiblity if a couple called behind me and that TAG raised. I like to have 6+ limpers in a hand to raise a middle pair for value pre-flop. If I had better reads on CO &amp; BTN I might have anyway. I wonder what the TAG(SB) had that he could not complete getting 19:1. We were both at the table about the same amount of time, and in the last 50 or so hands, BB had never raised once pre-flop so his completion was about as good as it gets.</font>

Flop: (9.50 SB) 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 3[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(9 players)</font>
BB checks, UTG checks, <font color="#CC3333">UTG+1 bets</font>, UTG+2 calls, MP1 calls, MP2 calls, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, CO folds, Button calls, BB folds, UTG folds, <font color="#CC3333">UTG+1 3-bets</font>, UTG+2 calls, MP1 folds, MP2 calls, Hero calls, <font color="#CC3333">Button caps</font>, UTG+1 calls, UTG+2 calls, MP2 calls, Hero calls.

<font color="blue">Alright, now I have an overpair to the board, but the board is paired with both a straight draw and flush draw on it. I never think about folding, by the time it gets to me, there are 13.5sb in the pot and I may be ahead of a bunch of overcards. I chose to raise. When UTG+1 3-bets, I figure him for a 6, but when it gets to me, there is only one player left to act and I am getting 23.5:1 to call. Button now caps, ugg! But now I am closing the action at 28:1</font>

Turn: (15.25 BB) 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(5 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">UTG+1 bets</font>, UTG+2 calls, MP2 calls, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, Button calls, UTG+1 calls, UTG+2 calls, MP2 calls.

<font color="blue"> Shillx is always telling me to work on turning my FH, I got it nailed this time. Even though button capped it, I did not have a good enough read on him to just call so I raised hoping either he or UTG+1 would raise.</font>

River: (25.25 BB) K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(5 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">UTG+1 bets</font>, UTG+2 calls, MP2 folds, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, Button folds, <font color="#CC3333">UTG+1 3-bets</font>, UTG+2 calls, <font color="#CC3333">Hero caps</font>, UTG+1 calls, UTG+2 calls.

<font color="blue">No one played this like KK, and I am not gonna be scared of 66, so I just run the river, no slowing down. 2+2 taught me that.</font>

Final Pot: 37.25 BB

So how did I do. Would you play it any differently and if so how. As always, criticism of any part of the hand is more than welcome. Thanks

Vern

Standard Disclaimer, I am by no means an expert at any of this.