View Single Post
Old 03-06-2005, 10:43 AM

Default Re: Answering all 3 prior posts at once

[ QUOTE ]

-The sheer volume of jackasses who play low limit B&M hold'em

I do, however, regret not heading out to Trump and missing the opportunity to holla at fellow 2+2ers and take money from jackasses. I'll make sure I get there at least in the next three weeks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, the jackasses were flowing at the Trump 3/6, surprise surprise. The table I sat down at was probably 6-7 to flop on avg regardless of raises, 50%PFR, 30% straddle. Things cooled off when 3 of the biggest losers (read the 30% straddlers) at my table left when one of them got booted for being a moron. By cooled off I mean only 5-6 to flop and 40% raised pots, of course. Lots of passive players who would only raise when they had a hand. 95% showdowns, which still surprises me. Can you tell I'm a relatively new B&M player?

I caught a lot of good cards, but of course, the high variance left me leaving only +10BB, after a range of (-10,+30) from about 3:30-9pm. This is only my second time to Trump, and I don't remember it being such a madhouse last time. So is it always such a madhouse? Maybe I'll see one of you up there sometime soon.