View Single Post
Old 03-05-2005, 07:43 PM

Default Re: girls hate dating online players...

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If you can't convince her that it's not a negative and she doesn't understand what it means to you, drop her. She'll only harp on you about it forever, and she'll feel it gives her the authority to criticize you in many other aspects of your life. There are girls out there not like this; find one.

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed. Be a man and tell her "this is important to me." Tell her why. Women respect a man who is willing to put his foot down and (calmly) tell them that something is important.

If you do the above and she isn't willing to listen, then perhaps she isn't right for you.

Oh, and while I woulden't recommend the half-boob-job, that was a hilarious idea. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is some very good advice. If you can't get away with poker as a hobby with this girlfriend, than you have given up all other activities as well because she will complain about them too. I think it is important to establish that you can't be told what to do at the beginning of a relationship. It will make things much easier and most girls respect you for not being such a wimp. I am assuming that you are a winning player.. if not, she may be correct. I had this conversation with my girlfriend as well and things are much better now. Although, it could be that I am taking her with me on the PP Million cruise.. not sure yet.