View Single Post
Old 03-04-2005, 09:48 AM

Default Re: TGC - When will playcheck be fixed?

[ QUOTE ]

When the system problems are resolved, will it be possible to retrieve histories from the middle of January (i.e. when the system fell over)?

Under the old system only the last month or so was available.

[/ QUOTE ]
We’re not entirely sure at this stage. Generally the system only allows for users to access 21 days worth of history and then it is archived. We’ll be meeting with Prima shortly to discuss the PlayCheck resolution issue, and at the same time we’ll find out how far back the histories will go.

SwordFish – all fair comments. We’re taking all the feedback received on this issue to the relevant parties. And thanks for the positive note!

Orianasdaad
[ QUOTE ]

I don't know if this is an option - but I've had my HH e-mailed to me directly from Prima before. In the last instance, they didn't get to my inbox until several weeks after I finally managed to cash out completely, never to look back.

[/ QUOTE ]
Was this with us or a different operator? When exactly was it sent to you because if it’s an option, we weren’t aware of it and we’d like to explore this avenue.

keikiwai
[ QUOTE ]

This is the e-mail response I got today, approximately 5 minutes after sending the e-mail. We can still hope... maybe...

[/ QUOTE ]
If you’d be so kind keikiwai, please could you PM us the name of the support agent (along with your alias) that responded to you with this message so that we can follow up with them. As previously stated, a confirmed ETA is not yet available and we want to ensure that the support staff aren’t giving canned replies or providing incorrect information.

We’ll update with details as soon as we have more information on the resolution time.