Thread: 5-10, KK hand.
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2005, 06:38 AM

Default Results.

Well, there is one street that I definately misplayed. The call preflop was pretty bad. I think if you ask the question, will you win this hand at least 20% of the time, and how do you feel about getting 4-1 on your preflop action? It is pretty clear, that not capping preflop is going to cost me money.

The flop as most people said, played itself.

The turn, was interesting, and I called, but I am still not sure that that is the right play. I didn't raise, because I feared a three bet, but the interesting thing is, if I do get three bet here, I am very close to having the pot odds to call and try to spike a king on the river. The problem with that, is that it will be hard to lay down my hand for one bet on the river, so by raising the turn, I am really committing three more bets to this pot. By the same token, if it is right for everyone to call to try and catch a two outer now, then the pot is big enough that I should try and make it wrong for them to call on the turn, so I should probably have raised the turn, and put maximum pressure on everyone who was chasing a two outer at this point.

The river, I think was an easy choice, although I wasn't completely convinced that I was ahead.

As it turns out, I bet the river, and everyone folded within about two seconds.

Good luck,
play well,

Bob T.