View Single Post
Old 12-16-2002, 02:32 AM

Default RESULTS AND I MESSED UP MY ORIGINAL POST!!!!!

Hello,

FIRST OF ALL, I BOO-BOOD in my original post ( not that it matters too much, but It DID in MY analysis of the hands ).
The AK and A10 were REVERSED in positions to me!! ( also the Ah made it $30 on 3rd ) Sorry for any confusion. I just noticed this...
Anywhoo..

Well I folded. ( after alot of hesitation.. ) I knew I had the best hand ( valuewise at the moment )... But I was positive I was up against 2 royal draws that each had 12 outs to beat me. I only had two outs to improve to a boat.
And it was obvious these guys were going to town on each other.

At first I thought they were morons for pounding their draws so much against 2 paired doorcards, but then I got to thinking about it.

1) They knew the kings had anything ( as I did ), plus
each one knew that he didn't have three of them.
2) They both knew I didn't have 3 fives. They knew no way in hell I was calling $20 bucks with a pair of fives against raises from 2 Aces.

And it is THEIR ACTIONS that inspired me to really posted this hand. Hopefully some posters will respond to their play.

Here's the interesting part for the 'What iffers'..
On fifth..

I would have caught the 5h, giving me a boat.
BUT
my the opponent to my immediate left wouldof then caught the JH thereby giving him the royal. [img]/forums/images/icons/ooo.gif[/img]

Ultimately, they BOTH made their flushes. Both had AKQ10 flushes but the AK diamonds caught the 8d and he won the large pot.

All the KK had was the kings and he left the game. So did I after this hand.

Hopefully I got this post right! [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Later,
CJ