View Single Post
Old 03-02-2005, 02:21 PM

Default Re: a couple of hands would like comments on.

[ QUOTE ]
Love the avatar -

[/ QUOTE ]

OH YEAH! I love Kirsten, Makes me drool all over my self.

Back to the Hands.....

Ya in hand #1 when I wrote this I should have noticed I was in the CO [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] Sorry for asking a stupid question.

I really never thought I was beat here, I thought at worest it was a split with AK

But anyways I lost:

*** SHOW DOWN ***
laldaas: shows K [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] K [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (a full house, Kings full of Eights)
BB: shows 8 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 8 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (four of a kind, Eights)
BB collected 22.70BB from pot

I guess ya just pout to your self and say NH

Hand #2

I guess I did this one to my self. With no PF raise from me it allowed the the BB to check the flop.(Although even with a PF raise I am sure these maniacs would have called, making it even more a reason to raise here I guess)

Yes I should have raised the flop but knowing the end now I am glad I didn't.

The turn raise I cant see being bad consider BB didnt show strength on the flop (should I have feared the raise from UTG+1), However I see now the cap was a bad.

Also the bad cap on the river.

Do I ever lay this hand down? The pot was just way to big.

*** SHOW DOWN ***
laldaas: shows K [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] Q [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (three of a kind, Kings)
BB: shows K [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 7 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (a full house, Kings full of Sevens)
BB collected 27.50BB from pot