View Single Post
Old 03-02-2005, 01:38 PM

Default Re: Utterly confused with KK

First of all, heads up this is the perfect scenario for way ahead/way behind so I wouldn't raise the flop and I would let him bluff his money away if he wants, bet if checked to.

Second, you say you don't like the raise with that many players involved but that is why the raise is there, to limit the already large field and give me a better chance of winning the hand, there was only "1 or 2" callers in front of me.

Finally, here is the main problem I have with folding this turn or this hand in general; when, in this entire hand does it look like someone has a big hand [pretty much the only thing you could have on this board that beats me]? BB betting into the field looks so much like a flush draw or a complete and utter bluff because he knows that card is scary. I don't see a LAG ever playing a hand like 44 or 1010 here so intelligently. Maybe if that were a smarter player I may give him credit, but he coldcalled the flop, most would almost certainly check/raise and I think he would probably check/raise the turn as well when he picks up a full house. I just don't buy in this whole hand that anyone has a killer hand, its all just so wierd.

If it is checked to me on the turn I bet, folding to a check/raise, check it through on the river most likely if I am still in it.