View Single Post
Old 03-02-2005, 05:41 AM

Default Re: TGC - When will playcheck be fixed?

Hi GC Guy -

[ QUOTE ]
(as mentioned before, an entire redevelopment of the export feature is taking place).

[/ QUOTE ]

While it is great that a better system is in the works, I fail to see how this is relevant to the current problem. The export feature should remain in working order during the redevelopment process.

I realize that you are at the mercy of Prima when it comes to software issues, but any competent Tech should have been able to implement a temporary fix by now (it's been six weeks). Clearly this problem is far down the list of priorities.

I have been a supporter of your site since you first came to this forum. At that time, your hand histories were not compatible with PokerTracker and many people here refused to play at your site because of this.

With the recent changes to the NL/PL games at Party Poker and Prima's inability to resolve the hand history problem, a significant portion of your NL/PL players may decide it's time to take their play to Party.

Regarding the most recent software upgrade; the problem with the Lobby stats not updating appears to have been fixed. (At least I found something positive to say in this post).

SF