View Single Post
Old 03-01-2005, 02:37 PM

Default Re: Winning Player VP$IP 50%

Grisgra, why do you even bother looking in my posts, I never once seen you post something with intelligence behind it.

Arkady, [ QUOTE ]
waste of time.

[/ QUOTE ]
Dont waste time and space in my posts either, open your mind, your might learn more, not just in poker but in life.

valid criticism and questions welcome, Ill do my best to answer, feel free to predict that all these players will soon sucumb to the inevitably losses you expect,

[ QUOTE ]
If you believe that this super loose style is a winner, just try it out yourself. Let us know how it goes

[/ QUOTE ]

Im not saying that super loose itself is a winning style, just like I dont think tight aggressive typical 2+2 style means you will be a long term winner.

What Im questioning is whether a "GOOD" loose aggressive player can actually win at a much better rate than a "GOOD" tight aggressive. Even if its end up being not much better, if it wins more, then its more of an ideal way to play,

Working out how these guys play pre flop is easy, how they play post flop is alot more difficult, and of course I dont see exactly what they fold. So its going to be difficult to workout the exact theory behind some of there plays.

Also note, most of these players are pretty good in the blinds, which to me is always a sign of a
good player.