View Single Post
Old 02-28-2005, 08:29 AM

Default 10-25 NL 3 handed, 3 hands for review

Hand 1: Im in BB with 3500, SB is an unknown who just sat with 2500. Button folds, SB raisers to 100, I have black KK and reraise to 350. He calls. Flop: QQT two clubs. He checks, I check. Turn, blank. He bets 400, I call. River, blank. He bets 1000, I call.

Hand 2: Im in the SB with KK. Button raises to 85. I reraise to 275. BB reraises to 900. Button pushes for 3k. I push for 4k. BB calls for 3k. I thought this was an insanely easy push, but someone I respect disagreed with me, saying that he probably still what have pushed, but that its not cut and dry. Thoughts?

Hand 3: Now head up. I have 3.5k, opponent has me covered. I have a very aggressive table image, bordering on maniac-status. I have been doing a lot of raising and reraising preflop, without showing down many hands. Opponent is playing quite tightly. I get dealt AKo on the button and raise to 75. Opponent reraises to 225(hes done this about 3 times before, I folded twice and called and check-folded the flop on the other). I bump it to 1000 straight. He pushes, I call. Too aggressive?

-Evan