View Single Post
Old 02-28-2005, 01:26 AM

Default Re: The biggest leak ?

That Ed Miller post is true. Well I think it's always hard to spot your own biggest leak, or else it would be very easy to correct it.

If you put a gun to my head right now and asked me my own biggest leak, I'd tell you that it's probably misplaying my hands OOP HU after the flop, and knowing whether to call down after getting raised on the turn or river with a medium strength hand in a medium sized pot. Those things occur pretty frequently in the 3/6 game, and I think they could be pretty costly when frequently misplayed. Not sure how much I misplay them as opposed to play them correctly, but I know that I frequently don't know how I should have played a hand until long after the hand is over.

Probably each 2+2er has his own leaks, some are too aggressive and some are too tight, and it's a matter of getting to that perfect medium. So then the biggest leak overall is pretty damn hard to say, no?

Oh I just thought of a possibility. Not playing enough hands before the flop. Now that could be it.