View Single Post
Old 02-27-2005, 12:31 PM

Default Re: \"I have an 8.7/100 winrate at 3-6 and a 42.5/100 winrate at 2-4.\"

Seriously guys get a life.

AC, we've talked before and I think we at least have a mutual respect for each other, so I hope you'll take this to heart. You're wrong on this one bro. The conversation that happened between Michael Davis and The Matador in that other thread was ridiculous and MD was being an ass in it. If that exact same exchange happened between two respected posters you'd side with the matador on that argument, and the only reason you're so against him is because of a bias you have against him.

Also, again a double standard was shown in posting his party nickname. Yes you werent the original poster on that but you encouraged it in many ways. You know posting people's party or other poker site nicknames on this site is not kosher unless that person has previously given permission and it is well known that that poster is that nickname. If someone posted your party nickname I doubt you'd be too happy about it.

You may say the matador is a troll, and if he is indeed all the other people he's supposedly been in the past then yes he has done some trolling before. However before the whole argument with MD got started over in small stakes, despite any pms he may have made to you (provoked or unprovoked) in the forums he was making an effort to be a contributing member and even poked fun at his former names.

Why guys like you and originally adamstewart feel the need to stalk someone on the forums posting in their threads in an attempt to discredit anything they say is beyond me. You've gotta have better things to do. Just let the guy do what he's gonna do.

P.S. Matador, if you want someone who isn't biased to confirm your winrates for you, feel free to pm me with a PT screenshot.