View Single Post
Old 02-26-2005, 11:08 PM

Default Re: Goofy Hand with Bring In

I'd raise third next time. If I'm reading this right it was folded to your sevens, with a J 5 and the bring in 3 behind you. No reason to limp here. Your just asking for trouble. You dont want to give the bring in a free shot at seeing fourth and catching perfect with something like (9 8) 3off then he hits an 8 on fourth. Make them pay if they want to play......hey that rhymes. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Fourth street your sevens could still possibly be ahead when he raises, as he assumes you will be on autobet. Obvious call. As for fifth, I think you got a little too fancy. At 5-10 I dont believe most players are capable of tough folds (or even easy folds sometimes [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]). I also believe that despite your check raise on fifth 99% of 5-10 players on party are calling the river if they can beat sevens. So just check-call fifth. Sixth I like the check behind. Like I stated, I dont believe your stealing this on the river if your opponent can beat a pair of your doorcard. River of course is an obvious bet.

Mike Emery