View Single Post
Old 12-07-2002, 09:43 PM

Location: seattle!!!__ too sunny to be in a cardroom....ahhh, one more hand
Default Re: Sometimes you\'d rather miss.

first hand i think you lost to the str8. the 'new' bettor on the river weathered alot of action. i dont think hes betting here with a lower 2 pair. do you? not too sure what the preflop raiser may have. maybe AK also....i cant imagine a smaller pkt pair playing this far...he may have backed off with his set of Ts too though...maybe...you did 3 bet out of the small blind, so it could be plausible for him to put you on an overset here....

2nd hand, i wouldnt raise this river, id guess your beaten by a bigger FH. but a flush might bet here, but their not raising or 3 betting this river...why the flush wouldnt bet the turn but will the river is beyond me though. the flop c/r'er may have just called his FH on the turn though....making it look like the flush card scared him...id just call....it's 3 bets to you on a paired board and youre unsure of your read. unsure=dont bet into a void. it's careless betting. but be prepared for the cap behind you...

honestly, it seemed like you didnt really think of what cards youd like to hit in these hands...the 'sometimes youd rather miss' line. you turn trips on one hand...you dont like that card? what were you hoping for the turn to bring on the flop call? i think if youre seriously saying that youd rather miss, you shouldnt have been in the hand anyway.

b