View Single Post
Old 02-25-2005, 08:24 PM

Default Adventures in Bonus Whoring pt II: Adios Paradise

When last we checked in with our valiant hero (me, damn it!) he was a piss ant .5/1 Stud and Hold 'em player with a mere $200 bankroll. NOW, he's a piss ant Stud and Hold 'em player with a $460 Bankroll, thanks to eveybody's amigo Homer, the GRANNY code at Paradise, and a decent winning streak in the midst of some God awful Stud players. (end 3rd person theatrics)

Ok, it took me 5 days to clear this entire bonus two tabling mainly .5/1 Stud. Many claim to have cleared it way quicker, but I can't keep track of dead cards at more than 2 Stud tables. Regardless, I consider it a succesful and profitable venture. And it damn sure beats working at McDonalds or running cattle.

I'm thinking I'll play another day or two until I hit $500 (knock on wood...DOWNSWINGS GET THEE AWAY!) and then hit up Pacific for that %20 up to $500 bonus. Then, my main goal is to hit the %100 up to $600 bonus at Full Tilt.

QUESTION: Why doesn't anybody ever mention this bad ass bonus at Full Tilt? Is there a catch? Do they have a lot of action going on? Or is it just too obviously aweome to waste time typing about