View Single Post
Old 02-25-2005, 01:54 PM

Default Re: Great Min @ LAC 4th..

You're probably right.. I've only been doing these small 2-3 game teasers for a little over a week and hit 3 out of 4 of them.. up about 3 betting units..

Likely I'm just experiencing a nice little run.. I still think these can be handy for the nights when there are a couple games that are playable.. cushion them a bit and put them together. I guess it all comes down to how close you generally are on your totals picks.. The reason I decided to try teasing a couple was because I noticed only a small few of my losses were totally wrong (out of reach of help from a tease)

4 or 5 points isnt a ton, but when you find a line that you feel is off by more then a few points already, you can play it with much more confidence obviously. Teasing this type of game with a game you already have confidence on, and get a little more cushion with, can be a good way to save a 1-1 (losing to the vig) night. Twice in 4 teases I have won units instead of having nights that would have went 1-1 and losing vig.. like I said probably just a good run.