View Single Post
Old 02-24-2005, 10:04 AM

Default Re: These things need to be said.

I think he is dead on. This forum becomes less useful each day. There are 20 threads on the same stupid thing. The same questions are asked ad infinitum. The quality of this forum is going down and it will not be long until its like rec.gambling
which is totally useless now. It appears that 80% of the posts are useless. How many threads are there on the reload bonus??? I am glad $200 bucks makes you this happy.

Something about the rat pressing the lever...

EDIT:

Top 10 stupid questions asked over and over again by idiots.

10. I am thinking of becoming a pro, here are my blah blah stats...should I?

9. I had some bad luck the last few days and actually lost money, is online poker rigged?

8. I had some bad luck and lost money, should I give up online poker?

7. I just saw two people in chat saying they were going to help each other, is that cheating?

6. Where can I get a computer monitor the size of my house so I can play 400,000 tables at once?

5. I am mad now because I tried to cheat the online poker room and well they caught me and what can I do now?

4. I am trying to cheat the online poker rooms by signing up 6 million gnome accounts. Can you tell me how you were successful doing this?

3. I withdrew from neteller and the site says it will take 24-48 hours, but it has only been 4 hours, why hasn't my money been received yet? Are they going to rip me off?

2. Did I ask how to setup multiple accounts in order to play off more bonus money i.e. that extra $200 is worth getting my account closed, so can you tell me?

1. Is that a [censored] party reload bonus? I wanted to make sure, because I don't trust the 30 other [censored] threads about the party reload.

[censored] idiots

cheers
Boon