View Single Post
Old 02-23-2005, 12:39 PM

Default Re: Pokerlisting\'s MultiPoker Friend Referral

I got hosed with this! [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] I used the PokerListings link to set up my account, but included the TAF Sign Up code when I opened the account. You get the $25 BEFORE depositing, as it's a sign up bonus. So, when I went to make the deposit, I double checked that there was no bonus code required for the $150. PokerListings is very clear on this... no code is required. However, when I deposited, I didn't get the $150 bonus! [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] After several emails back and forth about one being a Sign Up bonus and the other a Deposit bonus and how there's no way I'd take a $25 bonus over a $150 bonus, I got no where.

I have no idea if this will work or not, but in the email exchanges, Multi told me that I was supposed to use PLIST150 as the first time deposit bonus code. Again, I have no idea if you can use this when making the deposit and end up getting both bonuses. The friend who referred me did not use a code and got the 150 (he didn't have a TAF).

GL and there's also a reload (expires today? There are several threads on that issue).