View Single Post
Old 02-21-2005, 09:31 PM

Default Re: Stats 10,700 hands

My AF have always concerned me too...I've not been able to really figure it out. I've actually been getting more aggressive on the flop. I used to be 1.6. I do perhaps play a bit of a fold/raise mentality on the turn. It seems like I really remember reading that in SSHE.."When bet into on the turn, you should usually fold or raise."

Outside of that, I'm not real sure why they are they way they are.

I did run bad for about the first 7,000 hands of this sretch of hands. When I went to 2/4, things took a turn as far as the cards I was getting. The fact that these games are generally quite agressive, I find myself having to fold small pps late because of a PFR, and also things like A8s and so forth.

I wish I had PT a lot earlier...I just got it about 2 1/2 weeks ago.

My bankroll is actually big enough now to go to 3/6, but I will follow the recommendation to stay here at 2/4 for at least 10,000 hands and continue to post hands.

I really don't do a lot of bluffing, actually very little outside of semibluffing with something like AQs on the flop and perhaps one more bet on the turn with one opponent.

The fold to river also concerned me. I think many times I have folded the river because of the following scenario:

The pot is quite large and justifies calling to catch two pair or something of that nature. When I don't catch, sometimes there's a better and an overcaller and I'm out.