View Single Post
Old 02-21-2005, 08:06 PM

Default Re: Hand to evaluate

i'm not sure what he has, potentially a pocket from 6-8s? The fingering of chips on the river then checking to you doesn't mean he's strong, i see it as a strong means weak situation. It looks as iff he wants to get to showdown as easy as possible on the river.

i'd generally fold kq to a decent raise since it's so easy to be dominated...

but i don't think it should have ever gotten to showdown

i reraise the flop to 500 and pray he goes away

ifhe stays i MIGHT check behind on the turn and take the freecard depending on whether or not i read him for an ace...

it's tough but you gotta get down and dirty and be aggressive with this flop.

2 overs, with the flush draw/ gutshot straight draw, you hit this flop almost as well as you have possibly hoped.

i am interested to see how it ended up, i don't know why but i'm thinkin low pockets, i could also see him having jacks or better here to be honest... that would be the reason that the ace slowed him down on the turn and now he's tryin to look strong to get to showdown on the river...

this is a tough situation to be in, which reinforces that you probably could have done better not to even see the flop.

i know my post is all over the place with advice, it's just pretty hard to decipher what he has based on his play....
plus i'm in a multi and my attention is divided [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

RESULTS! i'm kinda dyin to know now