View Single Post
Old 02-21-2005, 03:00 PM

Default Re: How\'s this for Level 1 to 3 basic strategy?

[ QUOTE ]
If you can reach 6 players with ure initial stack we are looking at a profitable situation, if u dont get a hand you will have like T850( with initial 1000) but since we have the image of a ROCK, i mean a ROCK we can easily get to 1000 by stealing..even the avg $11 joe will notice our tight play by simply looking at our stack.

Im probably hallucinating since I use this for UB and in that structure I have a lot of possiblities to steal blinds.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, you're not hallucinating, a rock image is indeed important for blind stealing later which is why I've left out playing broadway cards like KQs. I guess the only key difference between my hands and your hands is I'm also playing low PP's and Axs. I did use my own pokertracker stats as a guide to developing these general rules as I saw all my low pockets are +CEV and most Axs down to about A4s are also +CEV at levels 1 to 3. However, pokertracker can't measure the image factor of additional steals towards the bubble so maybe I should consider simplying more.

[ QUOTE ]
LOL, u better buy her stuff...

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. She will be well compensated for her time...I will do anything in bed that she asks for. Ok seriously, she'll get lots of jewelry.