View Single Post
Old 02-20-2005, 08:21 PM

Default Re: Almost free online music?

[ QUOTE ]

If you guys seem to think that rich kids make up a large portion of those people stealing, then lets just agree to disagree

Again, it's now very obvious you don't know how to logically debate.

GoT

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for logically criticizing my abilities to debate, which is fine, but let's stick to the issue. What problem do you have with the statement that I think those who are stealing CD's are doing it because they don't have money. Is your whole argument based on the fact that in my original argument, you thought I intended 'all' and not 'most'? Now who is the one who can't logically debate here man? These upper-class towns and kids make up a very small percentage of the population as opposed to those who don't freely have money to buy CDs, and that argument is not 'fallacious'. I am sorry I generalized you as rich if this is untrue, you simply knew rich people I guess? Did you really need for me to point out that my opinion was generalizing? Or are you just nitpicking?

EDIT: by the way, my use of the word 'rich' in this post means upper middle class and higher. I honestly don't know if you would give me crap on that too.