View Single Post
Old 02-20-2005, 06:27 AM

Default Re: And the Winners Are

Hello everyone,

Thanks for all the great feedback you guys gave!!! I was really surprised how everyone fought for me, that was great. This was a great little contest and was happy to be apart of it. I just would like to say thanks to Mason for this opportunity to do this. I know i am not a regular poster but i really have been reading the boards for a while now. That are a lot or great insights on this board and it sure has helped my game.

I just wanted everyone to know that I am a professional. I’m a Associate Creative Director at the 3rd largest ad agency in the world. Just thought i should say something because some people really thought Mason should hire a professional designer. I just thought this would be awesome to do, being that i love poker and all.

I’m a little surprised at the design that was chosen, I really think illunious cover was one of the only ones that had a real design sense and nice typography to it(besides mine of course [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] ). But hey, I cant complain.

Congratulations to all the winners, nice work.

Thanks again,

TraceOne [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]