View Single Post
Old 02-19-2005, 09:20 PM

Default Re: Ignored by paradise support...?

you should check your spam-box...

or if you use something like AOL or peoplepc it's possible that they aren't even making it that far as those companies (and some others) have had habit of suddenly blocking e-mails from certain online-poker sites before it even gets into your spam box (why they can't just let it go into the spam-box at least if they have some suspicions about it is beyond me).

Paradise support is typically pretty fast (although I don't have any recent experience to be able to tell you if they've suddenly gotten slowed).

You should try to set-up a new e-mail address on yahoo and contact them from there.

I think we may want to consider including this info in the FAQ's...it seems that every 3 days or so there is someone complaining that they aren't receiving responses from such-and-such room...and in many of those occasions they seem to have no idea that the problem COULD (not definite of course...but just COULD) conceiveably be on their end or with their e-mail provider and that the room may be trying their darndest to reply but is not able to.