View Single Post
Old 02-19-2005, 12:28 PM

Default Re: Beat this whoring trip:

Nice run. I'm in the process of doing CrazyPoker's $10 free promotion (Prima site) and from playing the 0.05/0.10 and 0.10/0.20 NL tables, I'm up to $140.

The requirements to cash out are 100 raked hands where the rake was at least a quarter. I've got 88 raked hands so far, so I'm almost there. They let you check your status at www.crazypoker.com/stats.asp. Nice little promotion, and I'm having fun lagging it up at the tables something serious.

Here's one little gem I had earlier today.

> Dealing Hole Cards (8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], 4[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img])
> fahr9nheit called for $0.20
> Poolare folded
> Lurvas called for $0.20
> spurman called for $0.20
> ac781111 checked
> Caruso329 called for $0.20
> Jaeki folded
> BujuB called for $0.10
> seniorcarne checked
> Dealing the Flop(J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], 5[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img])
> BujuB checked
> seniorcarne checked
> fahr9nheit checked
> Lurvas checked
> spurman checked
> ac781111 checked
> Caruso329 went all-in for $29
> BujuB folded
> seniorcarne folded
> fahr9nheit folded
> Lurvas went all-in for $16.98
> spurman folded
> ac781111 folded
> Extra chips returned to Caruso329, $12.02
> Dealing the turn(7[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img])
> Dealing the river(6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img])
> Lurvas shows a high card, Ace
(A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img])
> Caruso329 wins $35.06 with a Flush, Hearts

Another good one was a guy who raised to 0.60 PF, I called with 23s and the flop came T33. It was checked to me and I led out and had one guy raise it, I re-raised and he pushed. I called. Turn and river were rags, he turned over ATs. A guy then asked me how much it would cost to get me off a hand like 23s, I said "my little secret".

Same guy who asked, a few hands later, raised to 0.80 PF. I called with pocket ducks. Flop comes 2Q3. I tell him I have 23s again. I checked to him who bet out and I raise, he calls. I checked the turn, and called a bet from him. I checked the river. He pushed, I called, he turned over AQo. I take a $30+ pot (on a .1/.2 table mind you) with three duckies.