View Single Post
Old 02-18-2005, 09:37 PM

Default No longer pro. Have any questions?

My 10 months as a pro poker player have now come to an end. Starting at the beginning of March, I get to go back to a different kind of grind as Gmail's newest and handsomest employee.

I am pretty psyched, and pretty burnt out on grinding poker for a living, so I did a gut check, cashed out all but 400BB for .5/1 and felt a giant wave of relaxation as I realized I could get back to treating poker as a challenging hobby and not an exhausting job.

While I'm in this expansive mood, I thought I'd make myself available for any questions you guys might have about the "online professional poker player" experience or about whatever, including general trivia (my best friend and I just won a 7-team pub trivia thing last night where the second smallest team had 4 players).

I won't be writing poems here, and let me just make two things clear:

1. I won't answer tax questions.
2. I made enough money to support a comfortable lifestyle (NorCal, single male, mid-20s) for almost a year. I'm not sharing my winrate.

But other than that, feel free to kiss my ass in this thread or insult me or whatever. I AM THE KING OF THE WORLD.