Thread: stud inspector
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2005, 11:52 PM

Location: NorthWest US - the part of it where there\'s no card clubs.
Default Re: stud inspector

I've strongly suspected at least one player on Poker Stars of using some kind of software related aide for the past several months I've been playing on that site. He plays three or more low limit tables at a time. Usually seems to win. And not small amounts either. At times, at least when I first started playing on that site, he appeared to play a little crazy. And I believe some of his opponents see him as just a loose, but lucky for the time being, player. But I've grown more and more respectful of his skill. I'm now tending to believe he's very smart, very experienced, and knowledgeable about stud.. and also, like I said, uses a software aide. It's actually kind of neat to see someone that good in action. And he's not abusive of his opponents. Keeps quiet for the most part. Kind of nice to see. Most of us worry that if we multitable stud we'll miss cards that are out or won't get a feel for our oppenents play. This guy never seems to miss a step. Whether he's using the software you mention or not I don't know. But I'm willing to bet he does. Or something similar to it. Would I use it? Not sure I'm ready for it. I think to get the most out of it you still need to have the skills to be a winning player on one table on your own with no software aide. I'm not quite there yet.