View Single Post
Old 02-16-2005, 03:49 PM

Default Re: Concerts it kills you knowing you missed

[ QUOTE ]
scotnt73: I was at that Dallas Lollapalooza show. It was amazing. There were bonfires in the grass when Jane's was playing. I met Ice-T briefly after he finished his set and came out into the crowd to watch.
Biggest miss:
RedHotChiliPeppers, Smashing Pumpkins and Pearl Jam were all playing a little club called Tipitina's in New Orleans probably in 1990. I was working and several people from work were going and I could get a ticket. Couldn't get this dick to cover my shift at work and so I had to stay home. Needless to say my friends came back raving about the show and telling me about these great "new" bands SP and PJ. RHCP were the only really known band at the time. Tip's is such a great venue to see a show. It's small and you get up close and personal with the band. I've seen countless great shows there. Just makes that miss even more painful.

[/ QUOTE ]

did you see that guy climb up on the wall and ice t dared him to jump? that poor bastrd had the whole stadium chanting jump and had to do it then. i laughed my ass off