View Single Post
Old 02-15-2005, 04:58 PM

Default Re: Beginner\'s Poker FAQ - Ready For Review

[ QUOTE ]
Thanks for putting such effort into this, it is perfect. Will it remain a external link or become a sticky?

[/ QUOTE ]

The FAQ will remain an external link. Mason was clear that he didn't want 2+2 to appear to be endorsing any FAQ for this forum, so it can't be sticky. I'll post it occasionally to the forum and I'll keep it in my signature when I can remember to put it there.

I'll also add questions to it as time goes by.

[ QUOTE ]

And one dumb question. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] It's a PT question regarding the VP$IP stat. I play in full 10 player ring games normally so I want a VP$IP of < 20 %. But when these games become shorthanded I change the way I play. Is there a filter I am not aware of to show my stats when only 7 or more players are actively in the hand?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, there is a way to filter out hands that don't meet a minimum number of players. I don't have PT available to me at the moment. If I remember correctly, this criterion can be accessed on the General Info tab, lower right hand section around where you choose which game types to show.

I'll take a closer look when I get home. Also, a good place to find information about PokerTracker is their website, found here.

Regards,

T