View Single Post
Old 02-14-2005, 02:40 PM

Default I got schooled last night

Live 2/5 NL game and I am heads up against agains big stack with at least $2000 I have about $450. THere is $47 in pot. I have not play with this player before but seems very aggresive.

I am first to act with 9 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 10 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]

flop is 5 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 10 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 10 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

I bet $20 thinking he will certainly reraise but he only calls.

Turn 2 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]

I check knowing he will bet for sure which he does. He bets $40 and I reraise to $120 which he calls. I figure he has got to be on a club draw or has a ten. I clearly have shown him that I have minimum of trip 10's.

River

3 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

This is were it went into the shitter for me. What to do???
I checked and he moved all in and I folded. I turned to grab my beer and take a big swig as he throws his AK down in front of me. I was pretty pissed that he taunted me by tossing his cards two players down so that I could clearly see the bluff. If he wanted to show he should have kept them in front of him. I thought it was a bullshit punk move on his part.

He lost his entire stack when he again bluffed another flush card came on the river against a gut who filled up. I said caught with your hand in the cookie jar one to many times and he called me a f--ker and left broke.

I am thinking maybe I should have bet at least half my remaining stack on the river to show that I was pot commited to eliminate a bluff attempt. How could I have played this better?