View Single Post
Old 02-14-2005, 01:28 PM

Default Re: Alan Keyes\' Daughter Coming Out

Yes, maybe she'll "change her mind".

Closedminded dumbasses like Keyes are part of what's wrong with America. America was founded on diversity and non-conformity, yet this is exactly where republicans are trying to take us now.

Would you like to know what I believe?

I believe I'd like my son to grow up in a country where people are accepted for who they are as long as what they do doesn't adversely affect others not involved with them(thus avoiding your inevitable "Dahmer wasn't accepted for who HE was..")
I believe that diversity is part of what makes out country great.
I believe that people like you have the right to say any moronic thing you like.
I believe you exercise that specific area of that right far too often.
I believe GWB doesn't give 2 shi[/b]ts about gay marriage; it was just a platform to help shore up the intolerant moron vote.
And I believe I'm about done posting in the Politics forum. Just a bunch of people going back and forth, no one learning anything, and most of the people who are the main protagonists of this kind of discussion probably don't know a THING about poker; which happens to be the main format of this website. I'd prefer cranks such as yourself find a crank website that better suits your needs, which appears to be many, since most like INTELLIGENT discourse here. But hey, it's a free country(mostly).