View Single Post
Old 02-14-2005, 12:17 AM

Default Seeking coach to review WSOP satellite HHs (will pay)

Tonight I decided to take a shot at a UB WSOP qualifier, having won a tournament entry chip and being unable to sell it for more than $90 [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] . I think I played respectably considering the level of the competition and had an absolute blast. To make the experience even more worthwhile, I would like to find someone to *closely* review the hand histories from the tournament with me (about 170 of them) to help me plug the leaks in my game. Maybe not every hand needs discussion, but I'm looking for e-mail/phone/in-person back-and-forth, and not just a quick skim through and a couple of pointers. I'm willing to pay for this person's time as a lump sum (amount to be determined).

Please PM me if interested. If I don't recognize your handle I may ask for qualifications and references. Hope this doesn't come across as too uptight, I'm really an easygoing guy! Oh, and I'm in the NYC area but will be in Vegas from this Friday night through Monday, if that makes any difference.