Thread: FAQ help please
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2005, 01:54 PM

Default Re: FAQ help please

After having played in several major, large buy-in events, what are you now aware of that is not revealed on the subsequent TV broadcasts? (Restated: What interesting things would most TV viewers never know about being in the final two days, final day, final table of a major tournament?)

What restrictions are now placed on apparel and accessories, especially regarding advertising and political logos and copy, in events to be televised?

Are there TV broadcast release agreements that all players have to sign before TV slated events?
Is there anyway to negotiate separate, individual release, restriction agreements?
In some events will just paying the entry fee and participating in play automatically give others the rights to broadcast anything you do or say there?

Are you doing anything to try to get some of the vast amounts of money that broadcast rights generate added to the prize pools of broadcast events?

__________________________________________________ _

Personally, I would prefer that you didn't mention 2+2's website on yours. I assume you intend to educate your visitors, but I would rather not give the less educated fish more knowledge. Of course, in my selfishness, I'm happy for you to help me.