Thread: Mutlitabling
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2005, 10:56 AM

Default Mutlitabling

This topic may have come up at some point previously....not sure.

I see people multitabling 2-4 tables at a time. Can this actually be MORE profitable than just playing one table??? I have tried playing even just 2 tables and find it virtually impossible to play properly. Even if you fold at one table and go to your other table (so u r just involved in one hand) its not optimal bc you missed the betting pattern and stuff like auto-calls or raises that may have happened before you looked there. You can only watch one table at any given instant. And when you are in 2 hands at a time,especailly 2 multiway pots, there is absolutley no way you can keep track of whats going on properly to make the best decisions at each table. Even if you have 2 or more monitors and Poker Tracker/Gametime Plus (which I have), it's not possible to play optimally. Playing 4 tables at once is just insane!

I am not doubting that you can be a winner multitabling, but my question is this. Is it MORE profitable to multitable or to concentrate on one game at a time? If you think it is bettter to multitable, PLEASE explain how you do it?? I too would tike to quadruple my winnings.