View Single Post
Old 02-10-2005, 10:59 PM

Default Anyone know how I can get all this stuff through airport security?

I just got back from a Soldier of Fortune trade show exhibit at the Sahara. The terrorism seminars were very interesting. I did some last minute shopping before I have to leave for my flight back to Detroit tommorrow.

My purchases are currently spread out on my king sized bed here in the Las Vegas Hilton.

BAGGAGE MANIFEST

1. Three dozen tracers, some for the .357, others for the .44 Magnum. They cause a huge yellow streak to erupt from the front of your weapon. The blue-tipped ones are incendiaires.

2. One Galco International shoulder holster for Model 39 Smith and Wesson or the Beretta 9mm auto.

3. One authentic Rommel Field Afrika Korps hat, khaki, silk-lined.

4. 20 red aerial pyrotechnic flares, hand-held, burn 6.5 seconds

5. Two books: "Get Even: The Complete Book of Dirty Tricks" and "Your Conduct in Combat Under the Law of War."

6. Two AlMar One Zero Special Forces/SOD knives, 9 inch blades.

7. One Steyr SSG P-II sniper rifle, 26 inch heavy barrell with synthetic stock of ABS "CYOLAC" and Kahles steel-tube ZF84 6X scope.

8. One Dark Invader 3010 Night Vision System, including infrared spot illuminator/image enhancer with relay lens for 35mm.

9. Two boxes of .45 ExCaliber wax pellets with brass cases-- "a safe, easy and inexpensive alternative to real ammo."

10. Six Riot Buster smoke grenades, 2 inches in diameter, 4 inches long.

11. One 6 oz. can Envelope Compromise Spray, for detection of letter bombs.

12. One Ruger P-85 semiautomatic 9mm double-action pistol, with Sai case.

13. Two chrome octagon Samurai chains, each 21 inches long.

14. One sterling silver Revenge ring, skull motif.

15. One Bruggemann & Brand T-3F nylon triple canopy low altitude troop parachute, 22x13x10-inch pack, 330lb. capacity, for tactical warfare.

16. One European stiletto, stainless steel blade, 5 inches closed.

17. Aerospatiale AACP short-range anti-tank rocket, fully guidable, 4 second quiet time, low muzzle velocity, particularly effective in urban combat conditions, with Kevlar firing tube.

They must have some sort of special compartments for stuff like this... right? I mean, one should be able to buy things that are for legal sale in this country and be able to have them transported by an airline, right?

I don't like the prospect of having to drive all the way back to Detroit with all this sh*t. But I will if I have too.

Your friend, A.C. (Master of Weaponry)